For quite some time now, I`ve had once a month automatic morgage payments deducted from my checking account by Chase bank.

Then, for the first time, a third party named Equity Accelerator

Program gets into my account and makes an unauthorized second monthly payment for me.

Chase bank accepted this transaction but has no record of who this third party company is. Finally, a department at Chase was able to reach someone named Karla. Karla would not identify her company`s

phone # or e mail address.

I`ve been on the phone with Chase bank for the last three hrs and no one can answer ... Who is "Equity Accelerated Program" and how did they get into my account.

My concern is that this is a scam company who hacks into accounts and at first, duplicates a legitimate transaction. Then, once they`re safely under the wire, come back for the kill.

Paranoia will destroy yea? I don`t think so but I`m taking no chances. I`ll stay on hold for as long as it takes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of equity accelerator mortgage. Equity Accelerator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned equity accelerator mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equity Accelerator.

Had an Experience with Equity Accelerator?

Comments