Are there any current class action lawsuits going on?If so, how do I join in?

If not I think that one should be started, I think this company is bilking hard-working Americans out of millions of dollars monthly!!!! I find it hard to believe that the American government has not yet stepped in and shut down this "program". It seems that what is going on here is quite criminal and should be prosecuted properly. It is amazing that scams of this nature are still going on in this day and age, you think the government would be more cognizant about crime like this!!!

All I can say is that if anyone is willing to start, or join a class action lawsuit, we should get the ball rolling.

It is a pain in the *** to have to write 80 words to get your post, posted.So I would like to hear responses as to what each of you think as to how we should move forward, to reclaim the millions of dollars that should be paid back, to the hard-working people, it was stolen from

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being lied to. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of other product. Equity Accelerator needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equity Accelerator.

Had an Experience with Equity Accelerator?

Comments

Texas, United States #1347826

This post is terribly unhelpful.The user doesn't state the issue or properly understand the program.

Obviously people can make additional payments to the principle without equity accelerator programs and they know that. The realtor, loan officers, even title company will remind you not to mention the bank must tell you they won't penalize for additional payments. The buy in is being able to pay the mortgage in multiple payments throughout the month. Banks will hold or apply any partial payments to the principle of the mortgage for individual accounts.

The home owner would need to call in every month to have it adjusted whereas the banks recognize these companies that make the payments on the homeowner's behalf and allow the principle to decrease sooner. They need your personal information to actually do the payments. Yes, it's legit. Yes, it saves thousands of dollars (I can attest and am using again on a second home).

Yes, it helps you budget your money.And YES you know exactly what you're getting when you sign up so a case wouldn't stand in court.

Who would pay a third party to pay down principal when it should be easy for anyone to do that directly with the lender?This is a scam to naive mortgage holders.

The banks promoting this third party service should be ashamed of this behavior.

I'm experiencing this same thing. I'm meeting with a lawyer Monday!

I used equity accelerator making payments every 2 weeks my mortgage was sold to nation star which lost the first payment they use equity accelerator . I told them I do want to use them because I never saw my extra payments go to my home. were does the extra payments go and why did they did not have enough of money to pay the payment.

I'm in the same boat as you. Found this article and hoping that reimbursement will come from it:http://www.moneytalksnews.com/mortgage-servicer-slapped-for-fake-equity-accelerator-program/?preview_id=139049

Is this a legit company, why is my mortgage/home in the US but this company is out of Monterey, Mexico.. The rep I spoke to did not give out much info regarding the program but he was quick to ask for my personal information, which I decided against as I do not feel comfortable and should not have to provide my info immediately over the phone, why couldn't he send the documents to me for review first?