I've been a customer for about 20 years - no problem until now -

BUT DON"T HAVE A PROBLEM !!!! ... EVER .... THEY ARE ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTACT !!!!!

The 800 customer service hangs up on you - and believe it not - in this day and age - NO FREAKING ONLINE ASSISTANCE - NOTHING !!!! .... but an *** site that dates back to ancient 1992 days ....

I had to go thru my mortgage company and backdoor the company to get any assistance ....

God Help You dealing with Equity Accelerator !!!!!

mmm mm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmm mmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "customer service from the 1980s" of equity accelerator mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Equity Accelerator needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned equity accelerator mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Equity Accelerator.

Had an Experience with Equity Accelerator?

Comments