2.3

I sold my home, went on vacation without a computer (thinking everything was fine) while Equity Accelerator took no less than SEVEN payments from my checking account.My bank never cashed these monies because my account was closed!

No one advises you anywhere that EA is a third party partner with no ties whatsoever to your bank; they seem to want you to think they are and don't divulge this up front. I said well didn't you sort of notice (red flag) over 3 months time that these payments were never received? So now they are charging me transaction costs for all these payments they shouldn't have taken in the first place. And won't refund them.

All the terms are set out (buried) in our terms and conditions, a supervisor told me. I said this detail should be set out on each statement. ADVISE US ASAP IF YOU PAY OFF YOUR MORTGAGE. We don't send statements, she said.

Gee, I have a file full of them.I won't use them again.

Review about: Equity Accelerator Customer Care.

Reason of review: denied refund.

Had an Experience with Equity Accelerator?

Comments

Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Lending Club - LENDINGCLUB is Predatory, Overrated and Misleading Lending Club "Before we begin with my complaint... HEY LENDING CLUB and the rest of you financial criminals... There is a NEW Sheriff in Town and regardless of your political party, President Obama has..." Read more Bosley - Not good at all Bosley "It happened 2 years ago, in Feb, I believe. I paid 14k to have 2,500 grafts put in. I went back a year later was kinda happy with the results..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more